Employees of dealer companies who work on the professional rental of an own rental fleet and employees who want to include rental/short lease in their package.
If your company has multiple rental vehicles, the deployment of a rental specialist is a responsible step. This allows for professional expansion of the rental activities. This includes a pro-active approach to the local and regional market. The rental specialist and/or seller within your organisation develops into a mobility advisor.
- benefits of rental, ‘unique buying reasons’ of rental.
- identifying mobility need.
- acquiring new customers through hot or cold acquisition.
- further professionalisation of current rental activities.
- identifying the issue and/or becoming more successful by asking the right questions.
- rental as leverage for sales and relationship management.
- Who is the customer; determine DMU.
- Structure of a sales pitch.
- The differences between ‘office’ and ‘field’ sales.
- How to better serve our existing customers?
- How do I approach a prospect and a potential customer?
- Relationship management; retaining customers and expanding
- Using question techniques to facilitate acquisition.
The training course is characterised by maximum focus on actual cases with practical tips.
Duration of this training course
1 day, including lunch.
Excited by the training course offered, contact your CarWise account manager or sign up here.